Sunday, November 30, 2008

Week Three: (Love , Strange encounters and sickness)



This week has progressed rather well. I have gained a promotion at work. I am now a High School teacher. And I managed to fix the computer, the shower (again) and then the microwave. GAH !!! What will they break next !?!

For the most part everyone is getting along really well. No fights at all. Which is very ....odd.
AND..... there has been some new developments .
I guess it was bound to happen being couped up here with each other day after day.

I have been so busy studying for my new promotion that I completely missed this.
Jaws has taken a real liking to Kim. I think they are are sweet for each other.
She has been a good influence on him too. And he has been good for her too.
I haven't seen her beg for money all week.


She has gotten him into going outside and he is starting to socialize more with the rest of the residents. And has become best friends with CJ and Sonia .


CJ and Sonia are an item. They seem to spend alot of time together. CJ never seems to leave her side. It's rather endearing how he tends to her needs.

I still haven't found out anything about his past......however....

The other day I invited a friend over and CJ didn't like his advances he made toward Sonia at all. And it broke out into a brawl. Poor guy, CJ won that one. I wonder if they knew each other. Ephraim does work in Intelligence . Hmm......

DD and Joset are still dating . I think they are getting serious. She comes home with me from work almost every night. I think she just comes over to see him.

That's okay. I think DD is doing really well here. She has been a good influence on his recovery. I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to move out soon. I think he is almost ready to go back into society . No breakdowns so far. He had mentioned earlier that he wanted to get a job . And to start a family soon.



I have decided to remove the basketball court that was in the back yard. No one uses it anyways and it just takes up space.
I added a really nice garden area to plant some vegetables. Nancy and Simpy seem to really enjoy taking care of the garden together too. And have become good friends.


I wonder who they are talking about and what's up a rat ??


Nancy has found herself a new love interest. A man named Joe Hardy. He has a home business across town. And just opened a beauty salon.
It's kinda of a cool place too hang out. With a poker table and a pool table .

YIKES !!! I don't think Nancy looks very happy....

I think he had better stick with the poker table.......and give up his side job being a beauty expert. Look at the make over he had done on poor Nancy.......I hope he didn't charge her for that. And gives her a free make over next time.


Interesting ...... I have spotted CJ at Joe's place , gambling.
It's funny how I ran into him one day there. I wanted to check out Joe's place to see if it was suitable for my residents and there he was. CJ in Joe's pool hall !!



I never knew that he left the house unsupervised. I hope he doesn't make this a habit. We can't afford that. We barely have enough money to keep up with the groceries.



CJ is certainly the party guy in the house too. Loves to dance and to play the violin. He is getting really good with it too. Just the other day he had gotten a tip in the tip jar. Hmmm.....I wonder where they are getting the cash for this. Awww don't cry CJ better days are coming soon.



Ephraim didn't take it well losing the fight. He stops by every night. Mostly to kick over the trash can .Which caused an infestation of vermin.

Some of the residents have gotten the flu. Hopefully with lots of rest,relaxation and some of my soup they will be well soon. It didn't help that Sonia ate that rotten sandwhich. She had the stomach flu for a few days.

Till next time:
We will see if Nancy gets Joe to fix his make over and see what Simpy and the rest are up to.
Even our pet bird is plotting his escape.

No comments: