Sunday, January 18, 2009

Week Four : Sad Farewells, Happiness and Prospects

Some new developments this week.
DD has made a lot of progress since he has arrived here. He hasn't had one breakdown since he arrived here. He gets along with everyone and is very sociable.

It will be sad to see him leave. All of us here have become good friends with him. He has decided that he is well enough to leave here and wanted to get a job and start a family.
He has told me that he has plans to marry Joset. And they have planned a wedding very soon. She has really brought him out of his shell. All of us wish him well.
I have decided to throw him " A new Beginning Party". It was a very tearful party for all of us.
I was happy that he is happy now but also sad to see him leave. I just hope he finds the time to visit us here. We will miss him.
I made my weekly visit downtown to do some errands and I ran into an old friend , Sissy.
She told me she is having some difficulties with her room mates and her job. I suggested that she come stay with us for awhile.And she has accepted my offer. At least stay until she is ready to cope with her problems.
Everyone here seem to really like her. Especially CJ. I notice her making small talk with him. And they have become friends in a very short time. Maybe she can help him cope with his problems....

I can see what her real passion is, fitness ! She is completely obsessed with keeping her tiny figure.
If she keeps this up I will have to sell the fitness bike. She exercised almost all day until she passed out on the floor from exhaustion.
I have decided a day trip to town would be a good morale booster for them. Belles Boutique looked like a nice place to do some clothes shopping.
I have grown tired of seeing them running around in those hospital gowns with their back sides showing ......Much better, Don't you think!
I told each them to pick out what they wanted. And they did. We had such a great time.I think the day trip was very successful. I plan on doing more day trips in the next week or two.

Another new devolpment, I met an interesting lady out by our house. She told me my fortune and It was bleak....And that I needed fullfilment. I did not understand so she explained it to me further.

She told me that her potions would give me long life and make me very prosperous .This sounded to good to be true . So , I took her up on her offer and bought a side business selling them for myself and bought the little and local business. It has been vacant for years..


The new business did attract an interesting array of customers the very first day. I met an interesting woman named Glenda. She has promised to teach me how use the potions .
The very first day was very slow. My residents followed me to the new shop to help out.
I had a few interested customers. But most just browsed my merchandise. Hopefully business will pick up soon and I will make my fortune.
I must invite Glenda over to my house to give my some business selling tips. I have yet to get a rank.....
Wish me luck.

No comments: